Video Flip Software V10
We’re very excited to announce the release of the new and improved version of Video Flip!
This software update has great new additions and improvements that will make your experience with this amazing software even better than ever!
Check out the full change-log below for more information.
- Added support to choosing countdown animations
- Added new countdown animations to choose from
- Added new Built-in Design: “Teal” style
- New Attract Mode to view the live view experience and preview on a separate full-screen monitor
- Added support to maintaining the aspect ratio of flipbook frames, not allowing a reduction in quality on print
- Improved image component that supports a better smoothing algorithm on scaled photos
- Added maintaining image aspect-ratio on the flipbook preview
- Removed the flipbooks .bmd format. The flipbooks will no be loaded and save in a video format.
- Changed the flipping effect to the right side to imitate the real flipbook.
- Removed left card padding (now the photo will be aligned to the right and maintain aspect ratio)
- Fixed a problem with a custom card selected without a path causing the preview to get stuck
- Separated between events and presets. Now the event defines where the content is saved and the preset saves the settings configuration
- Faster photo printing component
- Improved flipbook preview size to better fit the default recording resolution (Min recommended resolution: 1366×768)
- Added support to change text overlay color
- Faster flipbook saving component
- Small fixes and performance improvements